My client is looking to bring on a front-end developer in the new year. Applications are being taken now for this exciting new role. You will be responsible for facilitating the development of a variety of software development projects, both on your own and as part of a team of developers and designers.
The role is based in Dublin for a leading Irish brand. Apply now in time for January interviews!
* Developing platforms by writing clear, clean code.
* Continuously maintaining and developing the projects.
* Working in an agile team.
* Following user research to produce applications which are user focused, easy to use and attractive.
* Bouncing ideas off the other developers, designers and stakeholders.
* You may be involved in the production of mobile apps if you have the relevant experience.
What do I need?
* Strong experience in either React or Angular.
* Some back end/full stack experience is an advantage.
* Experience and understand of UX and UI.
* Excellent communication skills.
* To be able to handle feedback.
* A few contracts under your belt is a big plus!
* You must have the right to work in Ireland.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.