About the Role
My client has grown to be the world-leading provider of GPS player tracking and analysis equipment. They are a customer driven platform based in Newry. The ideal candidate will need experience working in a fast-paced agile development environment.
Apply for the QA Manager Role above or contact Seamus Breslin for more information.
Responsibilities of the QA Manager Role:
• Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice capacity planning vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
• Create, implemented and review Quality Management Systems
• Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
• Accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
• Identify risks and work with the appropriate product development owners to ensure critical and high risk items are prevented prior to release
• Educates and trains employees as to their impact in the quality management system.
• Serves as the primary quality control resource for problem identification, resolution, and continuous improvement.
• Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
• Manage and facilitate external auditors as well as customers and third parties
• Prepare, maintain and update the internal audit plan for the Quality Management System
Required Skills and Experience for the QA Manager Role:
• Defect Management, defect analysis and Impact analysis to improve quality of the product.
• Functionality, System, Integration and Performance testing using QA methodologies.
• Ability to maintain and develop constructive & effective working relationships across the business
• Detailed Testing effort estimation, Test Planning, Test Strategy, and Sprint Planning.
• Exceptional experience and proven ability in the leadership of Testing/Quality assurance teams at a commercial level.
• Excellent planning and work prioritisation skills
• Ability to lead from the front and have a hands-on approach
• Strong technical skills.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00353 1 2449520)