.Net Full Stack Developer - Newry
My Client is a global leader in the sports-tech industry. They are currently seeking a .Net Full Stack Developer to join their growing team of developers. The successful candidate will contribute to providing a world leading product and service to elite customers and clients. This role presents an opportunity to shape sports performance.
Excellent benefits package on offer.
Apply for the .Net Full Stack Developer role above or contact Seamus Breslin for more information.
Responsibilities of the .Net Full Stack Developer role:
• Develop full stack applications
• Implement user interfaces and interactions from provided designs
• Develop back end applications from provided software designs
• Ensure cross-platform optimization for supported platforms
• Ensure responsiveness of applications to provide an exceptional user experience
• Develop maintainable and scalable APIs
Required Skills and Experience for the .Net Full Stack Developer role:
• Previous experience developing full-stack applications
• Experience developing with backend platforms and frameworks: .NET Core, .NET Framework, Entity Framework, LINQ
• Excellent knowledge of developing applications in Angular, React or Vue experience an advantage
• Experience in SQL database technologies (MySQL and MS SQL), NoSQL database experience desirable
• Experience with AWS or Azure an advantage