Software Developer (C#, Web API, ASP.NET )
Our client is a leading international manufacturer of specialist agricultural farm machinery and is an export driven manufacturer. Their machines can be seen working in over 50 countries.
Currently, they are seeking a Software Developer.
The successful candidate will become part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment and will work with the latest technologies to build cutting edge applications to enhance and support the company's production, ordering, invoicing and warranty systems across our client's locations; in Mayo and Hungary.
* Manage and implement change requests for existing core web-based applications.
* Develop and maintain new and existing internal and customer facing applications for the control and management of production demands and to provide interactive services to customers.
* Ensure maximum uptime of critical company managed applications.
* Experience in C#, Web API, ASP.NET (Web Pages & MVC).
* ASP.NET Core 2.x.
* Entity Framework Core 2.x.
* Experience in JQuery, HTML, CSS, AJAX, bootstrap.
* SQL Server.
* Excellent understanding of OOP and best software design practices and principles.
* Working knowledge of Git.
Nice to Have(s):
* Xamarin experience desirable.
* Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) / Devops exposure or experience desirable.
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918793FK
Role: Software Developer
Location: Co. Mayo
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.