Business Development Manager
Our client is one of the leading Irish providers of specialist IT Network Solutions, Telephone Systems and IT Help Desk Services.
They are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team.
The new position will be responsible for growing the existing client base, cross-selling the Radius Technologies range of Telecoms, IT security and Cloud services as well as representing the company at trade events and client presentations.
* Identifying business development opportunities
* Build contacts with potential clients
* Generate new business leads, attend business events and trade shows
* Support in writing new business proposals
* Present Radius Technologies products and services at owner/director level
* Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings by Radius Technologies
* Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
* Minimum 3 years B2B Sales experience
* Knowledge of IT managed services / Cloud or Telecoms sales
* Knowledge of the SME sector
* Must possess strong customer service skills and excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Full Clean Irish Drivers Licence
* Ability to work under pressure, under own initiative and / or as part of a team
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918819FK
Role: Information Technology & Services
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.