About the Role:
My client is currently recruiting for a Security Architect to join their ever-growing IT Security team. My clients are involved in private health care and are one of the biggest insurers in the country.
You will be responsible for providing risk assessment and security architecture support and project security governance. Has a Security Architect you will be responsible for participating in the creation of an end-to-end approach that will reduce the risk in their current systems. You will be a key member in creating and implementing security designs that the entire company will operate from.
* Operate risk assessments and evaluation of IT systems and their ability to meet system and security requirements,
* Work with stakeholders to ensure security requirements are addressed.
* Review and contribute to the definition of functional and non-functional business requirements and translate these into clearly articulated architectural requirements in the context of the required solution
* Define and maintain of enterprise and application security controls
* Assisting in detecting and assessing IT Risk Management process
* Select technologies for addition in-to IT solution designs
* Develop proposals that will enhance IT solution architectures, including various views of solution architectures
* Take Part in the discovery, documentation and refinement of business requirements to ensure alignment with technically viable solution designs.
* Degree educated in Computer Science, Information Security or relevant field
* 5+ years' experience in IT Security architecture
* Experience in IT risk management and IT Security software engineering
* Ability to design and develop IT Security architectures for complex multi-component systems
* Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM
* Experience in developing conceptual, logical and physical IT security architecture deliverables.
* Strong communication skills
* Can explain complex technical ideas in a simple way to non-specialists
* Exceptional people management skills
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.