My client, a start up based in Dublin, are currently looking for an experienced designer to join their business to help establish their design function.
As a part of this role you will be tasked with but not limited to the following roles and responsibilities:* Take responsibility for the full design process
* Collaborate with a multi disciplinary team on to how best to display technical information to the end-user
* Conduct user research to gain a better understanding of our users' requirements
* Create designs that provide a consistent user experience
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
* A minimum of 4 years of experience in similar roles
* A designer with a wide ranging skill set
* Experience in solving complex business problems
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Familiarity with the latest design trends
* Ability to use the most up to date design tools
As the successful applicant you will be given the chance to really impact a rapidly growing and well backed start up. You will also benefit from a very competitive salary and a great benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.