Java Team Lead/Developer – Full Stack – Dublin 2
Based in Dublin City our client is a well established telecom provider who are expanding their development teams in the area of their Java stack in their Dublin offices.
With an existing team of 20+ developers, they have partnered with IT Search to engage with a hands on Team Lead Developer with not only the pre-requisite experience within Java development (Spring/Hibernate to AngularJS) but also the desire to learn from highly engaging Architects and to join a growing multinational specialist in the telecom space.
With a beautiful work environment and a healthy extra curricular calendar, our client takes care to give you the best workspace for you to focus on your strengths. This employer actively encourages their development teams to innovate, giving space to improve practices ultimately leading to a better service to their customers and the best working environment for the team.
Ideally you’ll have:
· 3+ Years of building and leading full stack development teams (in Java)
· 8+ years of commercial Java Development experience
· In depth knowledge of Spring/Hibernate Frameworks
· Exceptional communication skills
· Desire to learn fast and join a stable and growing company
· Agile and TDD environment experience a definite plus along with multiple JS Frameworks
To learn more, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability and we can arrange a confidential discussion.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.