Support Developer – Applications (Java) – Dublin City Centre
Our client based in Dublin City Centre has engaged IT Search to select a mid to senior level Engineer/Developer with responsibility for aspects of support of client integrations across Linux/Windows platforms with backend Development (Spring/Hibernate) tasks.
The company is a well-established market leader in the area of biometric authentication; their product and service has taken off over the past number of years within a market with high spend on software and specifically around security.
Initial intensive training will be provided on the specific product range and the Developer will be integrated in the client ecosystem over time. Additional project-based development will be ongoing also as well as strong potential for promotion and technical advancement in authentication and biometrics. This firm has an excellent and straightforward interview process that is based around a genuine two-way conversation.
The role will be to work with existing customers’ development teams to identify and rectify issues relating to their integrations, ongoing releases, QA, training and related issues.
Candidates should have:
· At least five years of commercial experience within development and application support
· Exceptional communication skills and a natural leaning towards mentoring/knowledge transfer
· Spring/Hibernate experience plus the ability to work on both Linux and Windows based platforms
· Any and all mobile development experience (even tertiary) will be an advantage
· Networking knowledge and source code a bonus
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability or call on 01 507 9264 to have a confidential discussion.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.