Senior Webmaster – Dublin City Centre
IT Search is working with an established software as a service firm who are continuing to expand and as such require the services of a Webmaster to design, manage and maintain their existing and future suite of Software as a Service websites focusing on their robustness, security and scalability.
The role will require the management of multiple websites and performance optimisation, knowledge of backend server to front end will be required.
· Managing multiple websites from design, test to build and launch as well as significant input into the copy to be published (native level English is required)
· Specific backend knowledge (OOP ideally), PHP, Java
· Write HTML/CSS as needed and plan new projects with awareness for technical complexity and impact
· Establish and improve best practices for corporate web properties
· Be responsible for requested web changes and QA on public and internal sites/microsites/landing pages
· Manager design requirements for web/digital communications (graphics, UI/UX elements)
· Liaise with internal stakeholders, marketing, IT, Development Teams, UX/UI
· Keen awareness of mobile compatibility and responsiveness and optimisation
· Plan for future changes to the website: ways to improve UX and functionalities
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV and portfolio stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.