· Building products on a web based exchange platform – including implementing UI designs on a high performance web based tech stack (ES2016, React, Redux, and SCSS)
· Building high quality, well structured, robust components and modules that encourage reuse with great documentation in a collaborative environment.
· Collaborate with UI Designers and Product Engineers to push the limits of existing UI technology and create the best possible user experience.
· Create rapid UI prototypes to illustrate an idea or prove a theory.
· 2+ year experience building web products.
· Strong UI development skills and experience working with responsive designs.
· Be comfortable presenting and demoing your work to a wider team.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.