Senior Front-End Engineer
About the Role
My client is a Global Tech Organisation with a Dublin based engineering team. Due to continuous growth they are currently seeking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to add to their dynamic team. They use the latest cutting-edge technologies and have a strong focus on operating within best practices.
Apply for the Senior Front-End Engineer Role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior Front-End Engineer Role:
• Plan, design and build intelligent front-end solutions
• Monitor, test and continuously improve your work.
• Mentor junior developers.
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior Front-End Engineer Role:
• 5+ years' experience as a developer on enterprise projects.
• Agile Software Development experience with Kanban or Scrum.
• Strong understanding of HTTP protocol and RESTful APIs
• Be able to write automated tests using TDD and BDD.
• Strong Understanding of CSS, LESS or SASS.
• Positive team player attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in Redux is a plus
• Experience in Functional Programming is a plus
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)