Aspira are currently seeking an experienced IT Project Manager for a 6+ months’ contract in Cork.
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
The IT Project Manager will have a good understanding of the business and ensure that there is cohesion across the project team and stakeholder’s groups. The IT Project Manager understands project and development processes.
· Leadership: Unify the project by leading all stakeholders through a properly initiated, planned and executed project. Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project results.
· Scope: Facilitate the definition and change of project scope and deliverables.
· Schedule: Develop full-scale, properly estimated and resourced, project plans.
· Cost: Plan, estimate, budget, manage, and control costs.
· Quality: Ensure quality objectives are defined and met.
· Team: Lead, provide direction to and support the project team.
· Comms: Ensure that project information is shared and stored appropriately.
· Risk: Ensure risks and issue are defined and managed robustly.
· Procurement: Plan and execute procurement processes in line with organisational standards.
· Stakeholders: Execute full stakeholder management.
· Consult: Carry out project assessment prior to / during project execution, putting in place appropriate plans to ensure success.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT.
· Certified in project management – Classic (e.g. PMP) or Agile (e.g. SAFe/Scrum).
· 5+ years of experience working as a Project/Program Manager.
· Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
· Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
· Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management.
· Proficient in project management software (e.g. MS Project) and related tool (e.g. Excel)