Hi all, fantastic role just opened coming up to Christmas. My client, who is based in the Dublin City Centre is currently looking for a Data Scientist to join their team. Please follow the link for more info if you feel you could be a good suit.
Data Scientist - Scientific Modeller - Dublin City Centre
For this role you will need to have a background in toxicology/chemistry with strong statistical modeeling experience. You will be joining a team of modellers on a number of challenging client projects. You will also be seen as an ambassador for the company presenting at conferences etc
For this role you will need;
* Honours degree from a Science discipline, which would include a module on statistics
* Strong experience in using statistical tools such as Python/R
* Strong Maths background
* Ability and willingness to learn new skills
* Willingness and eagerness to travel internationally to client sites
* Ideally have working experience in Toxicology/Biochemistry
* Strong experience with MYSQL would be ideal
* Attention to detail and the ability to work within timelines
Candidate must have either a STAMP 4 or EU Passport to apply
If this role is of interest to you, then apply to the link provided or contact Barry Collins in Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.