About the Role
My client is seeking a scrum master who is self-motivated and team player who enjoy both technical and creative challenges within a fast-paced agile environment. They will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to use the most current technologies in a rapidly growing workforce.
Apply for the Scrum Master Role above or contact John Egan for more information.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master Role:
• Organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
• Removing impediments or guiding teams to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Enabling discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Assisting with internal and external communication
• Providing all support to teams using a servant leadership style whenever possible.
Required Skills and Experience for the Scrum Master Role:
• 1+ years’ experience in a Scrum Master role that was diligently applying Scrum and Kanban principles, practices, and theory
• B.Sc./B.Eng. or greater in a computing discipline.
• Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach
• Ability to create a high-performance team and coach team members
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical, business resources, all levels of management and external stakeholders.
Preferred Skills and Experience for the Scrum Master Role:
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Scrum@Scale, FDD, etc.
• A software Development, System Administration or DevOps background.
• Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)