If you are looking to progress your career in Business Data Solutions, Data Analytics, Datawarehousing or in maximising the value of Data Services within an organisation, my client is seeking a number of Analysts for their Analytics Division.
Currently, we are seeking 1 Senior Analyst and 1 mid-level Data Analyst for current requirements within this multinational organisation. Your role will be dealing primarily with internal customers & group stakeholders.
You will be engaged in a team of specialists engaged in data centric projects, including the acquisition of data sources and integration services.
Depending on your level of experience, you can expect to be involved in business requirements gathering, data quality, data modelling, data analysis, dashboard creation, data profiling, data integration and advising on business intelligence & data solutions.
Your role will include:
* Performing business requirements and data analysis in conjunction with the datawarehousing team
* Creating Business requirements specifications & technical specifications (such as Data docs for ETL)
* Data Process & workflow analysis
* Testing of Data solutions
You must have the following:
* Degree in Business, Statistics, Computing or similar
* 3+ years experience in a Data centric role such as Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Data Quality, SQL Data Developer, Analytics or software testing / QA Analyst
* Excellent SQL skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven experience engaging with both business & Technical stakeholders
* Data analysis, data modelling and/or data profiling
* Business requirements analysis
Ideally you will have experience with one or more of the following tools / areas : SQL, Quality Centre, Data Quality, Data Governance, Business Intelligence.
Any experience within the financial services sector or relevant data warehousing knowledge is advantageous.
Please note that EU/EEA citizens and current valid work visa holders only will be considered.
Other key terms: IT business analyst, Business Data Analyst, Data analyst, Data Quality, Senior Data Analyst, Data Analytics, Consultant, Quants, Quantitative analyst, Stats, Statistical analysis, mathematical science, mathematical physics, risk analyst, risk analysis, MI, Management Information, Business Intelligence, BI, Senior Data Analysis, Reporting Analyst, Data Modeller, Data modelling, Data modeller, Data warehouse, R, S, Cognos, Hyperion, Business Objects, Excel, Oracle, SQLserver, Pl/SQL, T-SQL, Teradata, Banking, Insurance, Funds Management, DataStage, data mining, database analysis, Reporting Analyst, Consultancy, Consultant, Manager, Analytics.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.