Senior .Net developer
My client is a Global Tech Organisation with a Dublin based engineering team. Due to continued growth they are currently seeking for a Senior .Net developer to add to their dynamic team. They use the latest cutting-edge technologies and have a strong focus on operating within best practices.
Apply for the Senior .Net developer Role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior .Net developer Role:
• Plan, design and build intelligent back end and front-end solutions;
• Develop original and creative technical solutions
• Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production issues
• Actively participate in daily code reviews with talented software engineers and architects
• Communicate with team members to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to meet the team goals
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior .Net developer Role:
• 3+ years' experience as a developer on enterprise projects
• Agile Software Development experience with Kanban or Scrum.
• Solid understanding of C# language
• Good understanding of HTML, CSS, and SASS
• Be able to write automated tests using TDD and BDD
• Solid understanding of Functional or OOP patterns
• Solid understanding of database design
• Experience with react.js is a big plus
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)