itContracting are seeking applications for an Application Support Specialist, this is a permanent position located in Waterford
Level 23 Support.
The Software Support Specialist will be responsible to supply Level 23 support to our clients. This support includes resolving escalated technical support cases, product installations & upgrades, bespoke client projects or any other duties as assigned by the Support Manager.
The Software Support Specialist responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the scheduling of support and project tasks is carried out in an efficient and balanced manner, communicated clearly to our customers and partners, and are aligned with business and sales needs.
- Supply an exceptional and consistent Software Support service to our clients.
- Deal with clients and fellow team members in a polite and professional manner
- Ensure that clients and fellow team members are updated re technical cases in a timely manner where appropriate.
- Ensure that all work is documented correctly as per existing procedures.
- Be proactive with case load assignments
- Help and mentor junior team members
- Adhered to company’s escalation procedures where the immediate support available cannot quickly address a customers’ issue.
Software Support Specialist core requirements:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in supporting software applications in a customer facing role
- IT degree
- Good knowledge of and experience in a broad range of technologies including: MS ExchangeO365, SQL Server, Windows OS, Storage, Archiving, File systems, Cloud Technologies.
- Industry certifications a plus
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Good communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.