Network Engineer Dublin
Our Client a global Software organisation. Are looking for a hands-on, network engineer for our growing Infrastructure team based in Dublin.
You will be responsible for design, administration, and daily operation of critical systems used to support our clients. You will excel in service design and troubleshooting. You will be expected to provide strategy input and network solutions.
* Maintain the firewall configuration
* Appraise network and firewall performance
* Perform IT support and Admin
* Prioritise work as you will be responsible for multiple projects
* Degree educated in IT field
* 3 years' experience in network engineering or security
* 3 years' IT support experience
* Understanding of network best practices for securing online applications.
* Sound understanding of networking protocols i.e. IPSEC, HSRP, OSPF
* Experience in network traffic monitoring, analysis, packet capture, and troubleshooting.
* TCP/IP understating
* Proficient in DevOps, automation and script languages
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.