Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced Scrum Master for 6 Month Contract based in Cork.
Reporting to the Digital Project Manager, the Scrum Master will coordinate and mentor our client’s existing development team. You will be a seasoned Scrum Master with excellent scrum framework knowledge and the ability to hit deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
The Scrum Master will:
• Manage project scope and timelines
• Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
• Act as main point of contact for internal customers
• Work with Product owners to handle new requests and any backlogs
• Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
• Coach members of the team in Agile frameworks
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ experience in a Scrum Master role
• Excellent knowledge of scrum master techniques
• Strong knowledge of agile frameworks
• Previous experience working with product owners on user stories
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.