About the company:
Founded in Chicago in 1889, the company is one of the world’s leading financial institutions. They specialize in providing asset servicing solutions and asset management to both institutional and personal clients. The delivery of products and services to this client base is supported through a network of offices around the globe.
About the role:
The strategic programme of work is responsible for delivering initiatives across multiple locations that provide fund administration services. The fund migration workstream has been established to migrate existing funds from legacy platforms to the strategic platform.
This role will support the delivery of the fund migrations workstream and the candidate will be based in Dublin.
• Proactive management of fund accounting migration pipeline across multiple EMEA locations.
• Projects/Programmes are initiated, planned and executed in accordance with defined best practice and internal policies and procedures
• Ensure governance and audit requirements for each project are fulfilled and deliverables such as status reports, meeting minutes and change logs are completed timely and accurately
• Manage reporting and stakeholder communication. Establish programme governance and prepare and lead programme and stakeholder and client meetings as required
• Manage programme budget and timelines, highlighting any risk of overspend/overrun to programme sponsors
• Risks and issues are identified and documented in a timely manner, mitigation and/or corrective actions are defined documented and progressed including the appropriate escalation
• The preparation and delivery of the testing phase (including functional and regression testing) for the system and processes, including developing, executing and documentation of test plans, test cases and results.
• Provide input to management at platform level re co-ordination of environments, package releases, testing.
• Assess, understand and manage interdependencies between work streams.
• Contribute to work-stream tasks as the need arises.
• Proven project management experience required in a Fund Services or Investment Management organization.
• Proven project management skillset with an ability to plan, co-ordinate and identify challenges/dependencies which impact migrations (Project Management Qualification required).
• A strategic mindset to ensure migration planning is forecasting to avoid bottlenecks.
• Superior communication skills with the ability to communicate across project members to C-level audience and must be able to clearly articulate plans, challenged and achievements.
• Strong planning and organisation skill set.
• Strong global awareness and adaptability in order to work well with partners/users in various locations/time zones (including but not limited to London, Luxembourg, Switzerland, India).
• Personal qualities
• Disciplined, authoritative, determined.
• Enthusiastic, good communicator, coach, mentor.
• Confident, well-balanced and resilient.
• Must be approachable and gain respect.
• Results-oriented, ambitious, highly driven.
• Enthusiasm to improve company performance and systems.
• Ability to think and act creatively
• Identifies solutions as well as issues
• Takes initiative to improve areas outside of immediate responsibilities
• Strong communication, first-class presentation and internal and external client-servicing skills.
• Evidence of successful negotiation skills.
Location: Dublin city center
Duration: 12-month contract
Daily Rate: Up to €550pd
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Amanda Melo.
+353 90 6450662
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!