Role: C# .Net Developer
Duration: 4+ month
We currently have a requirement for a contractor with the following skills for a 4 month assignment in central Dublin. The successful candidate will work with an internal project team in a public sector organisation developing a public facing registration and information system.
* Knowledge of .NET libraries, ADO.NET, Document Object Model etc.
* Skills/Experience in Object Oriented Design/Development.
* Skills/Experience of the MVC framework.
* Good Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server/TSQL essential.
* Strong web development skills
* Familiarity with design patterns.
* Familiarity with interoperability issues.
* Strong skills & experience with Web related Security issues, authentication mechanisms, interoperability with OpenID.
* Minimum of 5 years practical experience in Web Software Development.
* Worked on a variety of small / medium projects.
* Direct responsibility for writing code
* Good experience with security aspects of public facing web sites
* Proven track record in developing enterprise level software solutions
* Good communicator
* Confident/relaxed manner.
* Positive attitude.
The successful candidate must be capable of working on their own or as part of a team, as appropriate. The nature of work assigned may involve maintenance of existing systems as well as development of new systems.
If you feel like this role matches your skills and experience please email