Bord Iascaigh Mhara/BIM is seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the post of:
Grant Electronic Management System (GEMS)
This position is available as a temporary specific purpose contract within the Investment Services team based in BIM’s Dun Laoghaire office. This role will remain in place until the end of the EMFF Operational Programme 2014-2020. As a result of the objectives and targets set by the European Maritime & Fisheries Fund, BIM developed an online grant aid portal (GEMS) for the efficient and timely administration of the grant schemes. The role of GEMS System Administrator will play a vital role in the management of BIMs Grant Electronic Management System (GEMS) which uses Fluent’s Flexi-grant software. The GEMS System Administrator is required to manage the live schemes in the system, process change controls and train new users on the system.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions as part of their role:
- Management and implementation of change requests.
- Version control for updates to live grant schemes in the Flexi-Grant system including an impact assessment prior to making any changes.
- Roll out and training on any updates made to schemes in the system.
- Managing roles and permissions within the Flexi-grant system.
- Maintaining the change control and deleted application trackers and keeping them up to date.
- Training of new users on the system.
- Writing and maintaining training material.
- Liaising with Fluent on system updates, ticket resolution, potential bugs in the system and workarounds.
- Liaising with Flexi-grant users to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Assisting the system configurator as required setting new schemes up onto the GEMS system.
Essential Requirements for the Role:
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role or relevant field.
· Experience with management, maintenance and configuration of a workflow system software.
· Experience in change control and impact assessment.
· Experience in training staff
· Proficient using Microsoft Excel and Word
· Experience in basic HTML coding.
· Experience with Microsoft Word.
· Possess a strong understanding and skill set relating to systems configuration and administration
· Experience in drafting procedures or training material and document management
· Demonstrate the ablity to work independently and as a team
· Demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrate a willingness and ability to learn the differences between the different grant schemes / workflow options.
Desirable Requirements for the Role:
· Experience with Fluent’s Flexi-grant Management System or similar grant management system.
· Experience using Microsoft Excel macros and pivot tables.
· Experience using Microsoft Word Merge Fields.
· Experience in Database administration and configuration.
· Experience with Office 365, Power BI, SharePoint and Dynamics 365.
Remuneration for the GEMS Grant System Administrator will be Executive Officer (EO) Grade, and is in accordance with the Public Sector, Department of Finance approved Salary Scale, with a salary of (€30,127-€50,834) per annum.
The successful candidate will be appointed at the lowest entry point on the above scale in accordance with Government policy and/or relevant Dept. of Public Expenditure and Reform (DPER) guidelines.
How to apply:
A C.V. and letter of application summarising experience and skill set applicable to the position should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Human Resources Officer, Bord Iascaigh Mhara, P.O. Box 12, Crofton Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin, A96E5AO.
All applications for this post should be received by BIM in advance of 12.00 noon 02/01/2020. Please note that late applications will not be accepted.
BIM is an Equal Opportunities Employer