I have an excellent opportunity available for a software developer in test (SDET) with an e-Commerce company in Dublin. They are a household name and a world leader in their field. This is an excellent opportunity to work with cutting edge tech in one of Dublin's best work environments.
This role would be well suited to a highly technical test automation engineer / developer with excellent Java programming skills and experience of testing REST API's. You will work in a team of highly skilled test automation engineer's and work on creating test automation frameworks from scratch as well as maintaining and improving existing frameworks and integrating tests into continuous integration environments
* Computer Science degree or similar
* At least 1-3 years in a test automation or software development role
* Excellent Java programming skills (or other OO language)
* Experience testing REST API's
* Experience creating test automation frameworks from scratch
* Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins or similar
* Experience in an Agile Environment
* Excellent working environment
* Flexible hours
* Highly competitive salary
If you would like more info contact Seamus at Reperio or apply by sending your CV through the link
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.