Senior Java Developer / Scrum Master
My company are an award-winning software development company who develop software products for both private & public sector clients. You will be a key part in shaping the design and development of a game-changing flexible platform which will be used initially to deliver critical business services to a variety of organisations.
Apply for the Senior Java Developer / Scrum Master Role above or contact John Egan for more information.
Responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer / Scrum Master Role:
• Ensuring that the team's software development process works effectively, reporting progress to Delivery Managers, the Product Owner and CTO.
• Ensuring the software produced by the team achieves the expected quality.
• Managing and organizing the work of the team, coordinating people to work effectively on features together.
• Planning and supporting each sprint, including running standups and ensuring we use Jira properly.
• Discussing technical problems that the dev team are experiencing during development and help resolve them.
• Planning, prioritisation and resourcing (working with the CTO on the more strategic issues, and with the team on more practical things).
Required Skills and Experience for the Senior Java Developer / Scrum Master
• 3 years’ experience of team leadership and /or scrum master or equivalent.
• Team leadership and scrum master experience, who can manage the work of a team of developers using an agile methodology.
• Help get the best out of our team (encouraging them to try different things and extend their skills) but who balances this with the discipline needed to deliver practical solutions.
• Good communications and organisational skills
• A working knowledge of programming in order to be able to understand the development team at a technical level.
• The ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques
• The ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
Agile, JIRA, Java, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, Spring MVC, REST, Angular If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)