Full Stack Java Developer
My company are an award-winning software development company who develop software products for both private & public sector clients. This is an opportunity to play a key role in an ambitious and fast-moving software company using the latest web technologies to build a ground-breaking platform which will transform organisations.
Apply for the Full Stack Java Developer Role above or contact John Egan for more information.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Java Developer Role:
• You will be responsible for enhancing and extending the backend components to support the websites and web applications for clients and partners.
• On a day to day basis this will involve working with analysts, designers and other developers to produce technical specifications for new and improved features. You will then implement these features using Java, Spring and Hibernate.
• Give you the opportunity to shape the design and development of a game-changing flexible platform which will be used initially to deliver critical business services to a variety of public and private sector organisations.
Required Skills and Experience for the Full Stack Java Developer Role:
• Unit testing with JUnit and mock objects (mockito or similar)
• Demonstrable ability to develop efficient, highly optimised and clear code
• The ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques
• The ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Spring (Framework/IOC, Spring Data JPA, Spring-MVC)
• RESTful Web Services
• Apache Velocity
• Good communications and organisational skills.
• Flexible and quick to learn with a real ability to rapidly research new programming tools and techniques and put them into practice.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)