Due to ongoing expansion, a leading global company are looking to hire an experienced Senior Java Developer to join a high energy R&D department.
This is a hands-on role which will involve design, reviews, coding and troubleshooting.
• Analyse and design in Java/Java JEE environment
• Develop high-level system architecture designs
• Drive these designs through development, testing, documentation and delivery
• Review design, functional specifications and code
• Create and review test plans and test tools
• Contribute to continuous process improvements
• Install and deliver developed applications to customer sites
• Report on project progression to Management
• Willingness to work as part of a team and provide team mentoring
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Relevant IT degree
• 6 years industry experience
• Strong Java and OO skills
• ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
• RDBMS experience encompassing schema design
• PL/SQL, MySQL, Oracle, PostGreSQL
• Spring Core Framework including Spring web flow, Spring MVC
• Architecture and design skills
• Maven and CI tools such as Jenkins
• Virtualisation, Cloud-based Applications, Amazon AWS, VM-ware, EC-2
• Participation in the full SDLC
• Agile development methods including SCRUM and Sprints, etc…
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen on 021 4911061 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!