Controls Software Engineer | Cork based | Create advanced technology software applications | Contact Aideen: P: 021-4911061 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Reporting to the head of development, you will responsible for the creation, test, implementation, documentation maintenance and support of applications.
• You will liaise with clients, industry experts, and other stakeholders in order to collect and document technical requirements
• Working as full stack, and to develop high quality, secure and scalable control software solutions, as per requirements within timescales and budget
• Contribute new ideas and identify opportunities to enhance innovative solutions and improve process efficiency.
Skills, Experience, and Education:
• At least 1 years’ professional industry experience
• Knowledge of control systems and controller application development
• Experience of Agile development practices
• Innovate and develop new approaches to complex design problems
• Ability to learn new technologies
• Ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Kehoe on 021-4911061 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!