Software Development Engineer | Cork |
• Analysis and Design of new features.
• Interact with other software development Teams.
• Work with software quality assurance professionals to ensure the highest standards of software development.
• Participation in design and code reviews.
• Involvement in the company’s continuous improvement activities.
• Any other reasonable duties as required by the manager.
• Experience with HTTP Services – Web Api, REST.
• Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / other Science, or equivalent.
• Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design principles.
• Successful Track Record as Team Player.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in the English Language.
• Self-Motivated and Self-Organizing.
• Knowledge of Vue.js, Backbone, Marionette.
• An understanding of and ability to apply standard Design Patterns.
• Background in Agile/Scrum.
• SQL Server programming using TSQL.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Kehoe.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!