Our client is a multi-disciplined engineering contracting company, offering the complete range of engineering and building services installations.
They are currently looking for a Business Analyst for their Kildare office.
* Assist the business teams in modelling as-is & to-be processes and in identifying issues and opportunities for improvement (process Mapping)
* Work with Business owners, understand fully the business requirement and document accordingly.
* Develop and maintain software integrations.
* Assist with support requests and queries.
* Administration of production, test and development environments.
* Investigate and resolve issues and bugs, both infrastructure and application.
* Develop new and improve existing application functionality including report development.
* Automation of current processes where possible using tools and utilities.
* IT related Degree
* 2 Years in similar role
* A self-starter that is disciplined, organised and thorough, with analytical and problem-solving ability.
* Excellent communication skills, able to work in a team environment and build good relationships.
Nice to Have(s):
* Working knowledge of the SAP.
* Car owner / Driver
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918810FK
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Co. Kildare
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.