Role: Agile IT Project Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
We are looking for an Agile IT Project Manager to join a global management consultancy client in Dublin City Centre.
About the Job:
* You will be responsible for Client Delivery, including delivering key strategic projects for blue-chip clients through agile methodology and your knowledge/industry experience to deliver business value
* You'll be responsible for Business Development, through client proposals and presentations for complex projects or elements of highly complex programmes that require significant involvement from vendors and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals.
* You'll be responsible for Thought Leadership - drawing on your skills and experience, you'll create innovative insights for clients looking to leverage their vendor framework, improve their ITO offerings, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
* You will manage financial aspects of client engagements and communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates to complete to vendors and clients
* You will work with directors to generate new business opportunities and build client networks and relationships
* You will be developing people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff
* You will maintain an educational project to continually develop personal skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
* A proven track record of delivering business value from IT as a delivery manager / project manager through agile methodologies.
* Have a proven ability to be able to take a 'big picture' delivery and project management view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of contract types and engagement approaches
* Having a track record of delivery within a number of large scale IT transformation projects, taking ownership of delivery across internal client teams
* Have experience in seeking the alignment of business and IT, operating across organisational and technology silos to drive common approaches, delivering sustainable, agile and re-usable solutions
* Have a Project Management track record with a blue chip consulting or systems integration firm within a leading Enterprise/Organisation
* Be comfortable working with client executives and senior management
* Have worked in one or more of the following sectors: Utilities, Banking, Consumer Goods, Tech and Media, Public Sector, Health, Transport
* Accreditation in Scrum and practitioner experience as a Scrum Master