Our Client based in Castletroy, Limerick has a requirement for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join their expanding Support Team on a 6 Month Contract.
This position will have responsibility for providing technical support users at both end user and server level.
If you are available to start a position in early January 2020, we would be very interested in speaking to you about this position.
Responsibilities of IT Support Engineer:
- Interact with users via telephone, e-mail and the web, providing technical support and problems solving abilities Identify, evaluate and prioritise user issues and complaints.
- Analyse user problems and formulate plans of resolution.
- Deskside support as part of a team completing a migration from exchange to Office 365.
- Providing support to both physical and virtual server environments.
- Utilise all technical resources to solve user problems.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the support team as necessary.
- Participate in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
- Additional projects as required such as preparing system and user documentation and testing.
Technical Experience Required:
- Experience in providing technical support to enterprise level environment.
- Working knowledge of MAC OS, Microsoft (Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and Active Directory).
- Setup, operation and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking.
- Relolution of hardware issues.
- MCSA or CCNA would be an advantage.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Matthew Duane Rice