Senior IT Project Manager
Our client is a is an award winning, fast paced, cutting edge software solutions, web and app development company which is based in Wicklow, Ireland.
They are looking for a passionate and skilled IT Project Manager to join our fast-paced team, directing exciting projects from ideation to market.
* The Project Manager will be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope.
* Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize the progress of the projects.
* Work with relevant stakeholders to define the project scope and objectives and ensuring technical feasibility.
* Facilitate initial proposal meetings and ongoing discussions throughout the project lifecycle.
* Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
* Liaise between team members and stakeholders.
* Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout the project life cycle.
* Effectively manage project scope by ensuring that changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms.
* Track project performance, specifically to analyse the completing of short term & long-term goals.
* Develop processes, tools and best practices for project management and execution.
* Prepare regular status updates and presentations for project owner and senior management.
* Third level degree in IT, or Business
* Recognised Project Management qualification coupled with Large & small project experience.
* 3 years relevant experience.
* Strong organizational and coordination skills are essential as is the ability to multitask and work with all relevant stakeholders.
* Strong leadership skills.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to liaise and communicate effectively with both business (non-IT) and technical stakeholders.
* Process driven with a focus on quality and product delivery.
* Self-motivated with an ability to work in teams, meet tight deadlines and possess enthusiasm and a willingness to learn new disciplines.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Strategic, operational and technical management skills.
* Flexible and be able to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
* Demonstrate a creative and innovative approach to technical solutions.
Nice to Have(s):
* Agile, waterfall and combined PM experience would be a bonus.
* Experienced in managing software development projects and a working knowledge of the various software development methodologies would be an advantage.
Reference No.: 918806FK
Role: Senior IT Project Manager
Location: Co. Wicklow
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent