Evros Technology Group, Ireland’s leading Professional Services IT Provider, is seeking an experienced Microsoft Cloud Consultant to join our team based out of our head office in Cherrywood, South Dublin.
The role is a 6 month contract opportunity.
As member of the Professional Services Team of consultants at Evros you will be working for a cutting-edge technology company. This position requires strong technical acumen, a deep commitment to end-user satisfaction and excellent communication and team collaboration skills with all levels of management.
The role will require deep technical and design skills to develop innovative solutions for our customers. You will need to work with peers from other teams to determine & implement innovative solutions to help with Evros’ continued expansion.
- Office 365, particularly email migration
- Enterprise Mobility & Security (EMS)
- Microsoft Azure
- Windows Server
- Extensive Exchange, Active Directory and related skills.
- Familiarity with the following technologies will be an advantage
- Migration tools such as Bit-titan and Quest
- Networking & Firewalls
- Skype and Teams
- At least 5 years in a professional services delivery environment similar in size and complexity
- College degree or equivalent
- MSCE or equivalent in Cloud Productivity or Cloud platform
- Strong executive communication and team collaboration skills
- Strong technical knowledge of enterprise applications, tools and operating systems essential: Windows, Skype for Business, Active Directory System centre, Office 365 platform, Azure platform
- Excellent interpersonal and customer engagement
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Experience working on complex multiple projects
- Consultative experience essential
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
- Critical thinker with solid deductive reasoning skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Ability to act as a mentor to junior team members
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.