Business Analyst - Finance Transformation & ERP Implementation (Daily Rate Contract)
* 6-month rolling contract, excellent rates
* ERP Implementation/Finance Transformation project
The successful candidate will act as a key resource, reporting to senior management within the finance team and liaising with vendors who are implementing a new ERP system.
This transformation project is a key part of a business growth strategy for 2020 which will see a highly publicised period of growth for the company.
Your job is to work alongside a finance transformation team and ensure that business reporting is prepared for this.
The role requires an analyst with a strong understanding of how a finance department works, what reports are key to them and where the data for these reports should be coming from.
Its a broad role where you will wear a few different hats, basically they want someone to understand what information needs to be contained in financial & business reports along with understanding what is possible/not possible from the data they have.
This transformation project is a key part of business growth strategy and 2020 will see a highly publicised period of growth for the company.
* Strong business analysis skills
* Experience working as an accountant/working very closely with a finance team (understanding the operations of a finance department is important)
* Experience working on ERP implementation is desired, bonus points for Dynamics AX but this isn't essential
* Basic-fair ability with SQL is desired, you will be working alongside DBAs/SQL Developers but experience around SQL is desired
* Strong requirements gathering, stakeholder engagement, documentation skills etc.
For more information, get in contact with Ross Irwin at Reperio on +353 1 571 3000 or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.