Windows Support Engineer (Permanent)
The Windows Support Engineer is providing support within a windows server estate including
VMware and Commvault skills. This role requires significant engineering expertise, a highly
disciplined work ethic, an aptitude for organizational navigation to ensure timely completion of
deliverables, forward technological thinking and the ability to solve problems independently and on
the fly. It is critical that you are able to work on your own initiative and have experience in a support
environment. Technical experience and certifications in Microsoft MCSE, CommVault and VMware
beneficial. Experience working in successful, high growth organizations will be a plus.
▪ Day to day work in client environments
▪ Communicate easily with senior client IT personnel, front-line client IT personnel and co-workers.
▪ Manage Backup archiving, backup and other related data protection products
▪ Hands-on SAN/NAS/Unified Storage deployments.
▪ Work within various MS Server platforms and related MS product deployments.
▪ Hands-on VMware support and maintenance.
▪ Develop professional solution/technical documentation.
▪ Potentially assist/lead in designing and implementing technical disaster recovery plans.
▪ Work to meet pre-determined project deadlines and benchmarks.
▪ Minimum 3 years experience in storage infrastructure, virtualization, Microsoft fields.
▪ Strong experience with Microsoft environment such as Server 2012,
▪ Strong experience with Disaster Recovery technologies such as CommVault.
▪ Experience with VMware design, implementation, administration and management.
▪ Experience with implementing/supporting/troubleshooting Microsoft technologies.
▪ Strong experience and understanding of servers, tape libraries, switches, routers and firewalls.
▪ Microsoft MCSE
▪ Ability to design and develop solutions to meet client needs that present measurable value.
▪ Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
▪ Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to develop rapport with clients
▪ Highly motivated with the ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
▪ Ability to multi-task in an environment with changing priorities keeping customer service as the prime focus.
▪ Full driving license and eligibility to work in Ireland or Stamp 4 Visa required.
▪ Life insurance
▪ Health insurance
▪ Company events & social hours
▪ On site gym
To apply – please send your application via this website