Asystec are seeking an Automation Specialist to join our rapidly growing team!
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your skills and partner with an enterprise company & work on projects for high profile clients.
You who will primarily be working with VMware vRealize Automation and Orchestration. This role will concentrate on the development of technical solutions to deliver directly against business requirements.
▪ Understanding of the infrastructure components of a Software Defined Data Centre
▪ Understand the integration of 3rd party applications into an automation tools
▪ Sound knowledge of API’s and scripting required for the development of automation use cases
▪ Develop, maintain and support internal private cloud IaaS utilising vRealize Automation & vRealize Orchestrator.
Essential for success in this role:
▪ Experience in the deployment of automation projects
▪ Experience in providing integrations into automation solutions
▪ Pre and Post Sales experience in designing an automation journey
▪ Understanding in design, implementation of solutions that require containers (Kubernetes etc)
▪ Experience of VMware NSX
▪ Understanding and experience with VMware Cloud Foundation solutions
▪ Experience with several automation toolsets such as Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible *
Beneficial to have:
▪ VCAP VMware Automation
▪ VCP VMware VRA
▪ Experience in Design / Deployment of VXRail / VXRACK solutions
▪ Experience of public and private cloud systems such as VMware Cloud on AWS, Amazon Web
Services and Microsoft Azure
▪ Life insurance
▪ Work from home opportunities
▪ Health insurance
▪ On-site parking
▪ Company events & social hours
▪ On site gym
To apply – please send your application via this website