CSR Construction has an opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to join a large scale top 5 building Contractor. The company is highly regarded in the industry for their ability to deliver projects to an excellent standard. They have excellent staff retention and will provide an ambitious Manager the opportunity to further their career whilst working on an excellent salary and package o projects in NI only. The company has a £10million+ new commercial development in greater Belfast. There is reinforced structure with this project, being built on a clean site. Full 2 year project in the area.
* Strong Building Background
* Site Management Safety Pass & 1st Aid Training
* Demonstrable record of successfully delivering New Build Commercial Projects valued £10M+
* Experience of planning and monitoring project programmes to budgets and resources ensuring delivery to time and cost constraints
* IT and standard industry software skills
* Ambitious and self-motivated
* Ability to communicate confidently and professionally with all levels of staff and clients
* Experience of managing and developing a team
* Ensure that project design solutions are delivered to the highest standards and meet programme and budgetary constraints
* Day to day running of Site
* Planning resourcing of projects and monitoring against budgets
* Preparing and monitoring work programmes to deliver projects to deadlines
* Responsibility for maintaining excellent client relationships
* Providing specialist technical leadership
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Henry Deazley at CSR on . Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR), based in Lisburn, Northern Ireland is made up of a team of specialist recruiters with dedictaed Consultants for the Construction Industry. With over 15 years in United Kingdom, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland recruitment, our Consultants are fully equipped to drive your career forward.