SAP S/4 Lead Extended Warehouse Management consultant (SAP EWM) to support greenfield implementation. 6 month contract based onsite.
- The successful candidate will have worked on at least three full end to end SAP implementation projects and will be experienced in managing all phases of the project for the Warehouse Management area from running requirements gathering workshops through to cutover and Go Live.
- In addition to strong SAP Warehouse Management product knowledge, experience within a regulated, batch managed environment is key.
- A strong understanding of warehouse management functionality across all operational processes is required - inbound, outbound and pallet management.
- Experience of third party integration, transportation management and S/4 Hana project experience will be a key differentiator.
- Working knowledge of procurement and inventory management processing is also requested.
- The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and client facing communication skills.
- Travel to and from customer locations is required.
Must be available immediately, or within standard notice period timelines.