About the Role
My client is an advanced company using advanced technologies in digital transformation. They are currently seeking for a flexible, determined solution Architect who has experience working within a client facing role onsite with clients. This is an exciting opportunity and will be based in Dublin City Center.
Apply for the Solution Architect Role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Solution Architect Role:
• Lead on the setting of architecture standards and practices affecting development of all new products as well as impacting existing ones.
• Control and continuously improve the Solution Architecture process and artefacts to develop a set of re-usable reference architectures
• Create and maintain documentation
• Research new technologies, including hands-on technical evaluation and POCs.
• Architect and provide technical direction for approach for cloud/SaaS and on-premise products.
Required Skills and Experience for the Solution Architect Role:
• 5 + years’ experience in Solution Architect role in busy IT environment
• 10+ years of experience in information technology
• Master’s degree or equivalent practical experience
• 8+ years of application development
• Knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
• Demonstrated experience in both legacy corporate solution architecture approaches as well as experience pivoting to cloud approach.
• Experienced with internal and external cloud technologies, Certifications in Cloud, and track record of application migrations to cloud.
• AWS Certifications a plus
• TOGAF / IASA CITA qualification or similar an advantage.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)