Security Analyst Dublin
About the Role
Our client is recruiting for a passionate, enthusiastic security analyst to join their team.
You will become a member of one of the most exciting security operations analysts' teams in the world.
As a security analyst you will be responsible for threat monitoring and risk analysts. You will also be the first responder to any potential security risk and be responsible to reduce the chance of escalation.
* Reviewing and analysing cyber security events
* Work as part of a team to help improve already established security process
* First responder to security events ie security alerts, phishing emails
* Work alongside other technical colleagues
* Execute root cause analysis and present findings that can be used to implement change
* You will manage and maintain endpoint protection products, security networks, vulnerability scanners and other SIEM
* You will have experience in network security, firewall and firewall application
* Degree educated in related Information Technology field
* Excellent report writing and communication skills
* Experience in a vibrant environment and can manage multiple workloads
* Previous experience in a Security Operations Centre
* Security certifications would be advantageous (ECH, CISSP, CEPT)
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.