Full Stack .Net Developer
About the company:
This is an exceptional opportunity for a .Net Developer to join a Global leader working in an enterprise level environment who offer exciting service as a software products to businesses. Their solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with improving the productivity of their mobile work force in a real time environment. You will be tasked with creating innovative and high-performance solutions. The .Net Full Stack Developer will join an ever-expanding team working with cutting edge technologies. Apply for the Full Stack .Net Developer role above, or contact Ryan Wannenburg for more information.
Excellent benefits on offer: Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + holidays + educational assistance
Requirements for the .Net Developer:
• 5+ years of professional experience in software design & development of distributed systems with demonstrated experience with the latest .NET Frameworks
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable components using Angular
• GUI design and responsive layouts (HTML, CSS)
• Experience of ASP.NET MVC and C#
• Experience with common patterns in distributed systems (e.g. REST, CQRS, SOA)
• Strong background in designing and building Microservice architectures
• Hands on experience of AWS and/or OpenStack Cloud architecture
• Experience of Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or 2017
• Experience of Unit Testing and Mocking tools, preferably Test Driven Development.
• Professional experience with an Agile development methodology, preferably Kanban.
• Broad technical knowledge, ranging from applications to backend systems. Hands on experience with many technologies.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)