Backend Web Developer required to join an established Investment services company based in Dublin city centre. Our client provides a vast selection of MiFID investment services to the Irish market.
They are currently expanding their development team and looking to speak with experienced Backend developers who will be involved with the development of cutting-edge Optimisation Software.
The ideal candidate will have back-end development experience using an OOP language and is passionate about creating maintainable code using best practices.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your development career working with cutting edge technology in a well renowned Investment services firm.
What is needed:
· 3+ years’ experience in backend development (with any OOP language: PHP, Ruby, Python, Java etc)
· Experience testing and developing code using best practices
· Knowledge of REST principles
· Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases
· Enthusiasm for further learning of willingness to learn new technologies
· Experience with Continuous integration/Continuous deployment using Docker and Kubernetes is an advantage, but not essential for the role.