On-Site Support/Deskside Support Analyst
Location: Citywest Business Campus, Dublin
Job Type: Contract
Primarily objective: Hands on the ground for IT support; hardware; conference room meetings checks and support, mobile device setup etc. VIP deskside support.
Key Elements of the Role
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution to all end users.
- Support includes desktop applications, mobile devices, collaboration and productivity infrastructure via face to face, E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium
- To be the go-to person at this location to provide a VIP end user service on site
- Network support of LAN, WAN and RAS
- Hardware build activities
- Software deployment of standard builds to clients
- Print management
- Telephony support
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems
- Liaise with other Global Technology Services teams and Business Unit IT personnel on escalations and service delivery
- Liaising with external third-party Service Providers
- Registering user support calls in the Call Management System – LANDesk Service Desk
Skills & Experience
- Previous face to face or IT customer service role would be advantageous
- Focused on and driven to provide the highest quality of customer service
- Highly developed spoken and written communication skills
- Commitment to provide a high quality and professional service
- Ability to work unsupervised or to work as part of a team and take responsibility for the completion of tasks
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Creative and effective problem solving skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and instil confidence in end users
- Eager to self-learn
- Strong communication skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Jonathan Power ( +353 86 366 4576 or jonathan dot power at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
- Ref: ITC2957