Full Stack Python Developer
Duration: 6 Month Role
As the Full Stack Python Developer you will be supporting the design and implementation of emerging technologies to solve use cases across my clients' Process Automation programme. The emerging technology portfolio varies in capability from RPA Robotic Process Automation, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) tools to Machine Learning platforms.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in building large scale production class data pipelines for ML models.
To be successful you should be comfortable working with various data technologies such as SQL, NoSQL, REST and Message Bus.
* Python, Java
* Hadoop, Storm, Spark, NoSQL(Redis/ES) (Beneficial)
* Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining large-scale data pipelines.
* Experience with data access patterns (SQL, NoSQL, REST and Pub/Sub).
* Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
* Working knowledge of Machine learning libraries, eg: Scikit-learn
* Working knowledge of Unix/Linux.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.