Excellent contract role available in Galway for an initial 6 months but likely to extend beyond that.
Senior web / front end developer needed to provide technical direction and guidance to a small team developing applications for a global audience within the organisation. You will be joining the company at a time when it is heavily investing in its digital transformation strategy and working with a small local team while also coordinating with the global development team.
• Develop web frontend interfaces, backend APIs/services.
• Architect solutions to deliver product from MVPs to full-stack solutions.
• Drive and challenge the technical direction.
• Act as the senior technical lead to the team of web developers
YOUR PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE?
• At least 5+ years in a software development role
• Solid experience of modern frameworks, tools and cloud technologies.
• Ability to work independently and solve technical problems with little supervision.
• A passion and enthusiasm for developing from MVP to full solutions.
• Experience leading and mentoring junior developers.
• Backend: Node.js, Python, AWS Lambda, REST
• Database: MsSql, PostgreSQL
• Cloud: AWS, Azure