.Net Software Developer
About the Company
My Client is a growing energy technology company based in Cork. The successful candidate will join a growing development team and will gain extensive knowledge and experience in the evolving Smart Grid and energy industries across multiple jurisdictions.
Apply for the .Net Software Developer role above or contact John Egan for more information.
What’s on offer: Excellent Salary plus pension
Responsibilities of the .Net Software Developer role:
• Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions.
• Work with team to develop products, while evolving and iterating on existing solutions.
• Document software and work with stakeholders in handover and delivery of applications
• Contribute ideas in an agile environment to help ensure that required standards and processes are in.
Required Experience for the .Net Software Developer role:
• A minimum of 2 years’ .Net Development experience.
• Passionate about problem solving and software development.
• Analytical with an interest in developing knowledge of the energy sector, capable of working with large data sets
• Knowledge of common industry standard best programming practices
• Ability to innovate and develop new approaches to complex design problems
• Experience working in a dynamic and collaborative work environment as a team player
• Strive to to learn and use new technologies
• Experience in building scalable, maintainable applications
• Strong communication skills
Required Skills for the .Net Software Development role:
• Technologies: .NET Core/Standard/Framework, SQL,
• Tools: Visual Studio, SQL Server Management studio, T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, GIT, TFS/DevOps, entity framework, Windows Server
#SoftwareDeveloper #.Net #SQL #C++ #HTML #AgileWorking
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)