* Our Client is a successful and leading Contact Centre solutions provider.
* This is a home based role within the UK with travel requirements to the client's head office based in the North of England.
* The salary for this role is circa £50K basic, depending on technical experience.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
* Maintain and monitor the company's customer facing and internal Network and Server.
* Ensure that the Network Infrastructure adequately supports continuous business growth.
* Make sure that Network and Server performance is in line with the requirements and meets the expectation of clients and internal business functions.
* Provide key Technical Consulting for smooth and effective solution deployments.
* As a key part of the implementation team, ensure that customers are able to fully utilize the delivered technologies.
* Carry out management and architecture of all productivity tools and network devices.
* Proactively work towards identifying performance issues.
* Follow guidelines and agreed timeframes when escalating, resolving incidents.
* Identify, create and implement change for ongoing service availability.
* Ensure that all change is carried out to specified standards and within agreed timeframes.
* Demonstrate in depth knowledge of infrastructure and current technology trends.
* Collaborate with other departments of the business in the aim of identifying and resolving service issues.
* Act as main technical point of contact for the service desk and ensure that all tickets are assigned / resolved within agreed time frames.
Skills & Experience:
* Minimum CCNP level certification is required for this role.
* Proven experience in Cisco Networked Environments.
* Strong LAN / WAN Networking experience (VPLS networks included).
* BGP / OSPF Network Management and Design experience.
* In depth knowledge of IT Security Principles and ISO27001.
* Strong team player.
* Good understanding and experience of ITIL.
* Excellent communication skills with customers and clients of all levels.
* Good knowledge of Firewall Security such as NAT, VPN Tunnelling).
* Avaya or other Telephony platforms experience would be highly advantageous.
* Genuine desire to consistently develop and nurture own technical skillset.
* Virtualisation experience would be preferred (VMware vSphere).
* Excellent customer service and relationship building skills.
* Keen eye for detail.
* Ability to carry out testing and documentation.
* Experience with pfSense Firewalls.
* Virtual Routers / Software Defined Networking experience.
* Knowledge and experience of VMware NSX networking.