Your new company
This organisation leads the way as one of Ireland's largest energy providers. They work hard to provide electricity to over 1 million customers across the island and with such a large customer base they need to place security as a top priority.
Your new role
This is a permanent role for a compliance & data privacy manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for making sure that the client is compliant with EU GDPR as well as other essential data protection legislation and standards. The person to take up this role will be responsible for the constant improvement of the organisations external data protection controls.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate must have the following:
* Substantial experience in the development of and/or refinement of business policies, processes and procedures to ensure regulatory and GDPR compliance.
* Experience in project management planning and implementation
* Experience of managing delivery of multiple and/or competing deadlines
* Experience in producing reports to a high standard and robust level of detail
* Highly computer literate with strong skills in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint
* Full Drivers Licence
It would also be ideal if the candidate had the following:
* Understanding of data protection regulations, data privacy requirements and best practice and the latest developments in these areas to ensure GDPR compliance
* Experience of REMM Reporting and Codes of Practice Compliance requirements
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a career in an organisation that is renowned throughout Ireland a relaxed work environment and provided with a highly competitive salary for the experience level.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.