Test Engineer - 6-month contract - Competitive salary - Belfast
Your new company
Automation Test Engineer required based in Belfast with a well-known commercial bank that offers a full range of personal and corporate banking services. The company are looking for a motivated individual to join their highly collaborative test team, where they will assist with ensuring the quality of the team's output is of a high standard.
Your new role
As an Automation Test Engineer you will analyse requirements and review acceptance criteria to ensure they are fit for purpose. It will also be your role to document and execute high quality test plans, as well as the execution of functional, regression and integration testing scripts. It will be your responsibility to identify any faults or defects and ensure these are raised correctly and in a timely manner using the defect management tool. You will work closely with the Automation QA team to help them script flow.
What you'll need to succeed
Successful candidates will have;
* Ability to quickly learn, becoming proficiently knowledgeable of client applications
* Experience working in Agile environment - Agile Scrum, TDD/BDD
* Ability to push back and insist on resolution
* JIRA and Confluence
* Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Experience working in the Financial Services / Banking Industry
* Test automation, Java and Eclipse / Slenium with TestNG
What you'll get in return
You will gain experience working in a well-respected organisation whilst receiving a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.